ICW-3000 for Dionex® Ion Chromatography
The ICW-3000™ system is an ideal solution for feeding ultrapure water directly to Dionex® Ion Chromatography (IC) eluent generators and suppressor regenerating lines. Just fill the 10-liter tank with pure water to produce ultrapure water that is directly supplied to the ion chromatography system.
The Dionex® ICS systems include an eluent generator (EG), which is a device that can produce a defined concentration of eluent from ultrapure water and a concentrated eluent cartridge (potassium hydroxide, potassium carbonate, methanesulfonic acid).The ICW-3000™ system allows greater IC analytical precision, while also making operation more convenient when Dionex® ICS systems are used in external generation mode. The ICW-3000™ system can supply ultrapure water to the suppressor at adequate pressure and flow rates with no need for gas.
- Improves reproducibility
- Allows more stable baselines
- Provides better equilibration of the IC system
- Reduces instrument downtime needed to refill eluent bottles
- Reduces IC eluent preparation to almost zero
- Eliminates the need for helium to pressure feed the suppressor
- Extends IC system lifetime
- IC remote control can be used to drive the ICW-3000™ system
- Micro valve included for suppressor line flow regulation
For full confidence in your ICW-3000™ system, it is delivered a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following internal Standard Operating Procedures. In addition, all ICW-3000™ consumables are delivered with their Certificate of Quality. The manufacturing site is ISO®9001 v.2000 and ISO® 140001 certified.